Wednesday, May 19, 2010

NEW BIKE:


















So I finally upgraded and got a "real bike" according to Fronk. No more training wheels for me.

Up until now, I had been riding a 94 Suzuki Intruder 800. Was a great bike to learn on and I had a lot of fun getting used to being on two wheels. What to do...what not to do. Overall it was a great bike, but it was time for an upgrade.

So Fronk & I headed down to National Powersports in Pembroke to take a look at some bikes. I had been to National Powersports plenty of times before, but not as a customer. The entire staff is amazing. I felt welcome, comfortable, and at ease. At no point did I feel like someone was going to try and coax me into something.

Walked around and looked at a bunch of bikes...and they have A LOT of bikes. Don't believe me? Stop in and check it out. Looked at some Suzuki’s, Victory’s, Yamaha’s. Glanced at a Harley, remembered what my salary was and kept walking.

And then I saw her, shinning sleek and sexy...Honda VTX 1300S. Plenty of chrome to keep me distracted, spoke wheels, after market Cobra Pipes...such an awesome bike. Sounds mean, a lot more comfortable, runs great and it's definitely everything I wanted. Put some saddle bags on her and she was ready to go. Been riding everywhere since I got her.

BIG thanks to Nate, Davey, Chris and everyone over at National Powersports. I'm looking forward to a long summer of riding on my new (kick-ass) bike. More pictures & videos to follow.

1 comment:

  1. Zack,
    Thanks again for choosing us for your new bike.
    Ride safe!!
    Nate

    ReplyDelete